The Original Moscow Mule Recipe
The Vodka Drink With Ginger Beer Served Traditionally In A Copper Mug. Moscow Mule was created somewhere around the early 1940’s. The original moscow mule recipe is simple but there are many riffs. Serves One : 145 Calories
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 5 oz Ginger beer
Mint and lime for garnish
- Fill a copper mug with ice. (These are the ones we use)
- Pour in vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer.
- Stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Add fresh mint sprigs and lime slices as a garnish and to give it a little hint of mint flavor.