Modern And Sleek Stainless Steel
Stainless steel cookware is a great all around purchase. It’s favored by home cooks and professional chefs all over the world for its durability, beauty and food taste preserving qualities. Although the best cookware might be more expensive than other options, many feel the expense is well worth it.
The advantages of stainless steel cookware include:
* Durability. Stainless steel tends to be very tough. This type of cookware does not chip, rust or even stain, at least easily. Stainless is also dent and scratch resistant. It is practically impossible to destroy. This makes it very easy to clean, generally. This cookware is generally dishwasher safe, can handle going into the refrigerator and more.
* Flavor preservation. This type of cookware tends to not leach off any of its metallic properties into food. This means the cookware itself doe not impact flavor quality. Also, since it tends to not have a protective, non-stick coating, there is no risk of this material coming off in food.
* Heat transfer ability. When higher quality stainless steel cookware is brought into play, an aluminum or copper base is used to improve heat transfer. This ensures an even cooking of foods. When the cookware is well made, the cooking properties can be nearly impossible to beat or match.
* Appearance. Stainless steel is pretty and it’s easy to maintain that look. The mirrored finish needs only a gentle rubbing or wiping to bring back into pristine condition.
* Recyclable. Stainless steel is completely recyclable. If a pan does manage to get destroyed, it can be salvaged by another means. This makes stainless favored by those who are concerned about waste.
The disadvantages of stainless steel (though these are not really an issue that you can’t get around)
* Poor heat transfer. Unless a bonded aluminum or copper base is used, the heat conductivity is very poor. This means cheaper stainless might not be superior to other products out there.
* Pricing. The better stainless steel is, the more expensive it tends to be. On the upside, a very good set of stainless cookware can last a life time. Many people consider this to be a one-time purchase that’s worth the investment.
* Scrubbing. Although stainless is generally pretty easy to clean, stuck on foods can make coated pans look a little more attractive. However, the little elbow grease is deemed worthwhile by many for the overall durability of these pots and pans.
When stainless steel cookware is chosen, there are some cleaning tips that can come into play. In general, stainless should be washed after use to avoid any potential, no matter how small, for staining. Basic sink or dishwasher cleaning will work. To make sure the finish stays beautiful, use a regular metal cleaner on the outside of the pan. Stuck on food will generally come off with a little elbow grease. Soap and steel wool generally do the trick.
We are very excited to launch our brand new product on Amazon (USA) around Valentines Day
Yes it is stainless steel and we are proud to share our product with you soon <3